Want to feel fresh and have silky smooth skin? This bundle is the perfect answer, which includes Pop's dry body brush, espresso body scrub and shea body butter for before, during and after bathtime.
Dry body brush before shower.
- Removes and exfoliates dead skin, toxins and cellulite
- Improve lymphatic functions
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Promotes healthier and glowing skin
More info on POP's dry body brush can be found here.
Cafe Latte Shower Scrub during shower.
- Removes dead skin & clear clogged pores
- Softens, brightens & moisturises skin
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and cellulites
- Increases collagen production
More info on POP's espresso body scrub can be found here.
Shea body butter after shower.
- Nourish, protect and restore the skin
- Contains Shea and Vitamin E as a powerful anti-oxidant to protect and helps to repair the skin.
- Almond oil contains emollient properties, to improve skin conditions
- Moisturises and relieves itchy skin due to dryness
More info on POP's shea body butter can be found here.
Dry Body Brush Material :
Dutch Wood + Natural Cactus Sisal Bristles
Espresso Body Scrub :
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Allantoin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cera Alba, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triethanolamine, Flavor, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Shea Body Butter :
Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E)
*Please note the some of the ingredients used are natural. Therefore, slight variation of colour and scent is to be expected from batch to batch. These variation is nothing out of the ordinary and does not affect the quality of the product and its efficiency.
1. Use the dry body brush on DRY skin, before your morning shower. Brush upwards in a short firm but gentle strokes, form feet up to the hips. Use circular motions around the tummy and armpits. Let the brush do the work. Avoid sore, irritated, and sunburnt areas. (advisable to brush 2-3 times a week)
2. Next, apply the Cafe latte Shower scrub generously and scrub the whole body in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Apply shea body butter after shower at least twice daily, and gently massage onto your skin all over the body. Can be used after applying the POP oils.